Looking for pipeline companies experienced with large natural gas, LNG, water, or crude oil pipelines? Patriot Utility Services is led by a team of pipeline construction experts with over 50 years of combined experience. Our pipeline contractors provide services across Texas, and our headquarters is conveniently located just west of Houston in Katy, Texas. Request a quote for services online or call (636) 208-0921 to speak with a member of our engineering team.
Pipeline Construction & Maintenance Services
- Pipeline Integrity Monitoring – Our team of pipeline construction hands will survey the integrity of pipes and seals, and report any deficiencies or areas of concern that may need to be addressed.
- Pipeline Inspections – Our team of experienced inspectors will visually inspect piping, joints, fittings, and collars for any signs of corrosion or wear-and-tear requiring replacement.
- Pipe Trenching – drilling vertically or horizontally before laying piping or around existing pipelines to inspect and maintain them.
- Pipeline Safety & Compliance – We follow all state, local, federal, and OSHA compliance guidelines so the project can be completed without injuries or violations.
- Decommissioning Pipeline – Safely taking a line out of active service, whether permanently or temporarily for service or replacement.
- Exposing Pipeline for Maintenance – We provide daylighting service to expose underground pipe for maintenance, repair, and testing.
- Hydrostatic Testing – A form of pressurized testing to measure the integrity of the piping when operating at expected levels of liquid or gas pressure.
- Damage Prevention – Our pipeline safety team conducts preventive measures to increase safety in and around the pipeline and trench.
- Pipe Leak Detection – Similar to hydrostatic testing, leak detection software notifies operators if any gas, liquid, oil, or other materials are detected outside the walls of the piping underground.
- Repair Pipe Leak – Fixing leaky pipes is almost never an option with underground lines. Typically pipeline leaks occur at joints, around fittings, and collars or seals and must be replaced.
- Pipe Replacement — Replacing leaky pipes, aka pipe blasting, is the process of upgrading old, corroded, or damaged pipe with more corrosion-resistant piping such as HDPE pipe.
- Pipeline Repair – damage pipeline must be turned off and serviced as soon as possible to avoid a contamination or environmental violation.
- Drilling – Drilling through shale, rock, and underground to prepare the area before laying pipes.
- Crumbing – Removing any abrasive debris around the pipe trench to minimize any damage to the pipe surface from rocks, concrete, or other dense materials
- Replace Pipe Fitting – Pipe fittings around joists and joints or access points may break down over time and require replacement to avoid leaks.
- Upgrade Joint Collars – Advancements in pipeline technology happen everyday, which is why it our team sometimes recommends upgrading pipe collars.
We provide comprehensive pipeline maintenance services for oil and gas, wastewater, drinking water, drainage, storm drain, and LNG distribution systems.
Pipeline Maintenance, Repair & Excavation
We can monitor the piping segments outlined in your project, and quickly deploy technicians to mark existing pipeline when any construction companies request excavation marking. This greatly reduces the chance of damage to the piping should there be digging or construction projects in the vicinity. We know the most important part of pipeline safety is mitigating preventable damages.
Pipeline Safety & Compliance
When we manage your project’s maintenance, we’ll ensure that our technicians, project managers, and all materials and processes remain OSHA compliant, strictly following all relevant federal and local safety guidelines.
We also take steps to aggressively prevent any adverse environmental effects on land, animals, ground water, and wildlife.
- Hydro Excavating Service
- Underground Construction
- Utility Cable & Conduit Deployment
- Fusing HDPE Piping
- Trenching & Tunneling
Pipelines by Application
There are various types of pipeline, varying in material, length, and application. A series of gathering lines, feeder lines, transmission, and distribution pipelines help transport resources where they’re needed. When we think of a pipeline usually the first thing that comes to mind are petroleum, crude oil, or natural gas (LNG) pipelines. However, pipeline is used to transport many other gas and liquid materials including the following.
- Crude Oil Pipeline
- Drinking Water Piping
- Wastewater & Sewer Pipe Lines
- Liquid Natural Gas Lines
- Product Pipelines
- Slurry Pipes
- Gas Transmission & Transportation Pipes
- Stormwater Pipelines
Pipelines can be built using various types and combinations of materials, such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE Piping), cast iron, concrete, PVC, steel, and more. However, HDPE is an oil & gas industry favorite because of its longevity, strength, and welding/fusion capabilities.
Request a Quote for Construction or Maintenance
Contact Patriot Utility Services by calling (636) 208-0921 or send us an email requesting a bid. We look forward to learning more about how we can help support your pipe construction needs.